>Hi Chris.  Yes, I would say you are correct.  This does not sound like a
>development issue.  Someone may volunteer an answer, but this really isn't
>the place to post or expect an answer from.
>
>Possibly you are new to the list, your choices for this type of support
>should be as follows:
>
>For free support:  - use the e-smith volunteer forums
>
>For paid support: - contact Mitel or a Mitel partner
>
>or if you wish my direct paid support:
>
>http://myEZserver.com > Support
>
>Regards,
>
>--
>Darrell May
>DMC Netsourced.com
>http://netsourced.com
>http://myEZserver.com

Before anybody jumps down my throat, I know that Chris overstepped the
purpose of this forum by posting a technical question in the developer's
forum but Darrell, COME ON, with an answer like that.....Have you ever
considered going to work for Micro$oft?  Stuff like this is what gives the
open-source "community" a bad name.  Penguins are supposed to help each
other.  Chris, if I had an answer, I would "volunteer" it, not through
here, but I would volunteer it.

I hope this message serves to remind others of the "open source" and "free
information for all" policies that Linux was founded upon.