>I personally have found Darrell more that helpful and will pay him for it.
>By donation if necessary.
>Now, thats helping both of us!

Don't get me wrong, I have found Darrell's "how-to's" at his site extremely
resourceful. I did not mean my post to sound like an attack against
him.  Darrell is an extremely valuable member of this community as I have
observed on more than once occasion.

All I'm saying is Kudos to Michael D. and you, Rob, who offered possible
suggestions to remedy Chris's problem right off the bat, or at least point
him in the right direction, rather than hinting you may have a possible
solution ' as soon as your cheque clears '.  Practices like that can only
lead to the downfall of Linux.

We all know that this forum is to be used to discuss product development
and provide support for beta testers with evaluation products and services
only.  However, collected in this forum are some of the greatest minds that
have gone forth and helped produce a quality product and who strive to make
it better on a daily basis, and who know E-smith inside and out.  Every now
and again, a newbie is going to mistake this forum and not realize it's
true intent.  A little tolerance and true open source community spirit, as
Linus intended, was all I was hoping for.  Practices like that will only
lead to Linux domination.

Sorry my posts went off topic.  I'll go back to my silent observations of
the forum now.  Sorry I didn't introduce myself properly in my last
post.  I go by the name AJ.  I'm a junior administrator for a branch of
local government in Ottawa and I run my own hobby E-smith server. However,
I am researching the possibility of implementation where I work to combat
some problems.  Based on things I have been able to accomplish, chances are
good, at which point I'd share your enthusiasm and become a paying member
myself.