Jon Blakely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Darrell,
>
> I'm keen to have a go at this, in fact have all the panels completed

Jon, I appreciate your enthusiasm and welcome your involvement.  It is
obviously time to share.  I suggest the best course of action is to
momentarily take this offlist, share our combined efforts to date, put the
foundation in place, then return to the list to continue the project.

I'll contact you directly to discuss further.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com