Hi,

I am trying to get esmith properly configured, and I don't understand why
"rap-listen" has taken over 1531 tcp, why blackjack has taken over 1025, and
"unknown" has taken over 1024.

Also, nmap says netbios-ns, -dgm, and -ssn are open on a public ip.  How
could this possibly be good security practice, given that I cannot figure
how to turn it off.  I am no genious, but I should be able to figure it
out. nmap also says lpd, afpovertcp are also open.  I don't understand this.
Can someone please assist?

Thank you

Eric