Brandon Friedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Just testing out the webshare add-on... works great!
>
> Couple suggestions:
> 1. When renaming files should check that you are not renaming to
> existing filename (or at least warn of it)!
> Same should apply for webshare - if you create a webshare with an
> exisitng name, it over-writes the existing one!

Good point.  Will look into these for next build.

> 2. Limiting size of files to upload!

That is done in php.ini.  Follow this Howto:

http://myezserver.com/downloads/mitel/howto
/webmail-attachment-size-howto.html

> 3. Recognition of certain files - ie word docs, excel etc....

That is up to your browser and works already if you have it set properly.

> 4. Ability to create subfolders in shares - to increase structure !

Adds a security risk so not planned.

> 5. Ability to add SME users to shares

You of course may define an SME user if you wish using the same format as an
external user.  I wanted this to be a separate authentication system for
security.  I did not want to use valid system username/password
combinations.  I think it should remain separate.

> 6. Keep up the good work

Thanks,

--
Darrell May