From: Kevin Flanagan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2002 10:45 PM
To: 'Duncan Thomas'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [e-smith-devinfo] Wireless working, what next?

Duncan,

        Have you considered the WAP to WAP approach, the Linksys WAP11
device supposedly can be turned into a bridge via firmware upgrade.

        http://www.personaltelco.net/index.cgi/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

        I'm not doing this stuff, but a friend is and it's a fairly low
cost solution, all things considered.

Good luck,

        Kevin