Bob Meyers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I use Microlite's BackupEdge, www.microlite.com , have for many
> years. It is low cost and works great, tons of features.

Hi Bob.

I installed BackupEdge to take a look. Although the focus of BackupEDGE is
in their 'edgemenu' gui, I'm guessing we could use the 'edge' commandline
for integration into server-manager panels.

Two questions:

1) Have you any experience with the 'edge' commandline?
2) Have you done any work to template BackupEDGE into SME?

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com