> Also I just think that when comes to backups and antivirus, DON'T GO
> CHEAP!!! Those 2 elements are critical!

fine sentiments ;-)

as part of my dungog.net bundle i have a modified/enhanced backup to
disk, it optionally uses rarlinux [us$29 rarlabs.com, + i built an rpm]
this allows
*password protection,
*multivolume, eg break up files to 99mb 640mb 800mb or 1.99gb
*automated and multiple backups
*backups to smb/windows or nfs

the user can extract most types of files with winrar/winace/winzip etc
and it's all set up via a server-manager panel

regards
stephen noble
www.dungog.net/sme/howto/backup.html