Hi Folks

I am looking to enhance my squirrelmail add-on.

Currently when you install it puts all files in the correct directories
etc, but you have to manually edit the following settings to suit your
server:
domain
company name

How can I get the information from the SME server into the config file?

I am think there are 2 ways:
1. Create a post-install script that edits these files ($Domain etc...)
not to sure how todo this?

2. Template the config

Help would be nice!
--