Charlie Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> and I wonder why you have a separate panel, rather than offering a new
> option in the domains panel.

Personally I prefer to avoid, if at all possible, changing anything e-smith
that is already in place.

The only reason I changed the e-smith-proxypass rpm was as follows:

1) it was a simple 'stand-alone' command-line rpm
2) it was not in useage by the server-manager or anywhere else that I could
see
3) it needed a very minor tweak or two to conform more to the Apache
directive and make the panel easier

Adding to the virtualdomains panel would mean I'm now forking/patching two
rpms.  The minor e-smith-proxypass rpm and the major e-smith-base rpm.  As
the e-smith-base rpm is a major rpm, I certainly do not want to alter this
on my own initiative.

Alternately I could abandon the e-smith-proxypass rpm and make this into a
completely separate dmc-mitel-proxypass rpm that uses a templates-custom
fragement.  Would everyone prefer this?

For now, this is a beta release.  Keeping it as-is allows people to choose
to implement and test it separately.  We can always change this later if so
desired.

So, everyone give your comments.  If we get a consensus, I'll make it so.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com