>From: "Darrell May" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> As an example, you may set up a proxypass like this:
>
> path = /win2k/
> target = http://192.168.1.10/win2k/

I think it is much more likely that you would want to hook the
root of one or more virtual domain servers externally mapped
in DNS to your external IP address to the root of some
internal servers behind the SMEserver.   That also makes
absolute path references (starting with '/') come out right
on both sides and you can pass https through to servers
that only know http.  However there wasn't an easy way
to do this in 5.2 and I hope this is being fixed in this
replacement.

   Les Mikesell
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]