Brandon Friedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Also I see the groupware blade is based on TWIG....all I can ask is why?
>
> TWIGGI by Darrell is far superior to TWIG!!!

Well that's interesting....  I'm glad to hear Mitel offering TWIG as a
groupware solution.

1) is the Mitel version using TWIG 2.7.6?
2) have you made any code enhancements or is this stock 2.7.6?
3) where may we take a look at your solution?

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com