The kernel-source RPM contains the headers, but a separate
kernel-headers RPM is a build requirement for a lot of packages. So,
which kernel-headers RPM is installed on Mitel's build host(s) and
where did you get it? To the best of my knowledge RedHat never
provided kernel-headers-2.2.19-7.0.8. Did you make your own, like
presumably Darrell did?