I'm sorry, what I meant to ask was if Mitel (but I'm interested to
hear what others did) built their own kernel-headers RPM from the
kernel source, given the fact that, to the best of my knowledge,
RedHat never provided a kernel-headers RPM for 2.2.19-7.0.8 (probably
because standard RedHat 7.0 came with 2.4 kernel headers). So my
question to Darrell is: is wolverine your machine?

Cheers,
Robert