Hi All

I had a similar (very expensive) problem with dialling at a school that had
an account that was only active during office hours during the week.  If you
tried to connect outside those hours you would be disconnected by the ISP.
I set the dialup connect policy to be continuous during office hours, never
outside office hours and never on weekends.

It worked outside office hours but would keep trying to connect over the
weekend.  The machine would dialup (we have fixed fee local call) and be
disconnected, try again and be disconnected, and so on.

The client solved it by telling me where to put the SME machine!

Regards

Mark Wilkinson

WilCom Online               Phone:  08 9317 6079
PO Box 3072                 Fax:    08 9317 6085
Myaree  WA  6154            Mobile: 0419 901 479
Australia