Timothy,

Thanks for your reply.

> >able
> >>  > Any other suggestions for an Exchange server replacement ?
> >>
> The bynari connector works well but to get the full use out of it you
> need to have a mail server the can handle Access Control Lists
>

> The one that is avail for free on the Bynari site works but it very
> feature less.
>
> In the end I gave up and put in Mdaemon on a windows 98 Box as mdaemon
> has full ACL support.
>
> As a commercial solution it works a treat I have got it running with
> around 100 users.
>
> There is the odd glitch but these are far and few between

Used to use Mdaemon myself for a while pre-linux, but I don't now have, and
will not use Windows servers. Too much agro....

I currently use a Pizzabox - www.kyzo.com - for dialup and mail here, and
will replace both it and my Novell server eventually with Esmith.

The hunt goes on.......

B. Rgds
John