Thanks Jon! But I think I was still asleep when I replied that the copy on star-
support.com was only a mirror of Darrell's howto...after another look with
opened eys I just saw the rpm there too :D

So, we nog have two working mirrors of the howto AND mod_gzip rpm :)

http://www.khunjarnet.com/downloads/apache-mod-gzip/
and
http://www.star-support.com/downloads/mitel/contrib/apache-mod-gzip/

Timothée

Citeren Jon Blakely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Ok guys you can also get it here
>
> http://www.khunjarnet.com/downloads/apache-mod-gzip/
>

> Jon Blakely

Timothée