Greg I have been watching the list over the last few weeks and found to
be very quiet! I see alot of the usually vocal developers have been
quiet lately????

Even with the 5.6 release, not to much activity?

Personally I have been busy with a few other projects. I even find that
I have lost a bit of interest in helping others...which is sad! I do
however answer off-list requests!

[OFF_TOPIC] I just thought it would be nice to announce that Africa
(South Africa that is!!) has just enter the broadband world, ADSL has
been launched here as of a week ago!!! YAY!

--

Regards
Brandon Friedman