Looking for a little guidance here - either of the perl or rpm variety -
not sure which.

I installed the rpm for Spamassassin [http://www.spamassassin.org]
(great program by the way) on my 5.12 box yesterday, and got everything
up and running just fine, eventually. However, when I installed the rpm
it placed some required perl modules in the
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.61 directory and then when I tried to start
Spamassassin it said it couldn't find the modules in the 5.60 directory.
Something seems to have got crossed there. Copying the modules to the
5.60 directory fixed everything up.

Now...why am I asking this here? Well I'm looking into building a
SME/Spamassassin rpm as my first foray into rpm building, and I have no
idea what the problem is with the placement of the perl modules. Is this
a problem with the rpm, or a problem with my system? I've looked through
the rpm and can't find an obvious answer, but I might miss it if it was
right in front of me. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Noah Genner