> general idea is to have 1 central server and 13 office servers all with
ESSG
> installed. We want just to buy one domain (company.com) and let all the
mail
> go there. Then, after scanning for viruses and cleaning spamm send it
trough
> smtp to the office server that has its own subdomain (1.company.com)

In fact, it's already done this way by essg itself, but only for 1 host
(itself!).

Take a look how essg does this by default:
 1) in control/virtualdomains, for each virtual host there is an entry
my.essg.domain:alias-localdelivery
 2) file alias/.qmail-localdelivery-default contains "| forward
$[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

So, you'll need an entry in control/virtualdomains for each of the 13
hosts/subdomains, e.g.:

  host1.company.com:alias-host1

In /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-remotehost1-default, put the line:
 |forward "$DEFAULT"@remotehost1.domain.com

(maybe |forward "$DEFAULT"@ip_of_remotehost works too, never tried that)

O, I don't think it can be done using the existing panels, at least not
without
creating all users on the first (main) server, and than using aliases for
each user.

Regards,
 Bart