Dennis,

Call them directly.

Even then it could take well over a month or two to get through to the
right people to help you out.

This is just my personal experience. It may not reflect the experiences
of others (I've noticed that Mitel is not nearly as responsive to
commercial E-Smith enquiries as the E-Smith of old).

Regards,

John Cusick