Charlie Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> For those of you mirroring Darrell May's HOWTOs, you may be in
> breach of copyright law,

Correct Charlie. Everyone may link to my original HOWTOs only.

> unless Darrell has privately given you permission to republish his
> documents.

Correct again. However, to be clear, this applies to all devinfo HOWTO
contributors. Not just me ;-)

To all contributors, if you want everyone to be able to mirror, copy, alter
and republish your documents, you must grant permission in your document to
do so, as Charlie has noted.

Personally I do not want the above to occur so I do not grant this
permission.  I wish everyone to link to my documents only.  In this way I do
not have to deal with various republished, altered, deprecated or out of
date versions floating around in cyberspace.

Simplest link to bookmark to reach everything (HowTo's, Downloads, Forums)
is here:

http://myezserver.com/

Regards and Happy New Year everyone :->

--