Ok, the unsupported 5.6 is there. Thanks for taking the effort.

But how about the statement:
---------
Mitel Networks is pleased to announce the availability of the
unsupported developer release of version 5.6 of the SME Server. We
strongly recommend all users upgrade to this release.
---------

It's unsupported but you _strongly_ recommend upgrading to this version.
If I do this I'm on my own right? My upgrade, my risk....

Am I missing something here...

I know that if you want support, become a reseller or buy the full
version but the recommendations was given to the .org community which
isn't a 'paying customer' community.

Please clarify.

Regards,
Hsing-Foo