Yep, I flubbed it, but only in the announcement, which I typed around
1:00 AM local time. The docs are correct however,

http://cristal.inria.fr/~ddr/GeneWeb/

On the bright side, James, a non-native English speaker helpfully
pointed that out to me early this AM (before my first cup of coffee) and
I mis-understood his request to me, so I promptly sent him a 2.1 Mb
attachment of the rpm. Sheesh, nothing like paying attention to
detail... twice.

Be grateful ;-)

John C.