Jeff Coleman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> A few comments about this thread.  Thanks to all of you for your
> opinions so far.

Jeff, I think there is enough interested parties that you should move
forward with this project :->

I agree with comments that we should further catagorize the sections.  A
possible starting point may be:

Mitel SME Server
-- Commercial
-- Contribs
-- Development
-- Development -- Alpha
-- Development -- Beta
-- Development -- HowTo
-- HowTo
-- Updates
Windows

As for breaking it down further, I believe the search engine will be most
effective in facilitating this.  We should devise a standard format for
posters to follow when filling in their descriptions.  Here is one example
entry:

http://myezserver.com/LinkBase/tree.php?topic_id=12

Darrell May
DMC myEZserver.com