Jeff Coleman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I agree.  If Mitel is willing and able to do this on a timely basis
> that is great.
>
> In the alternative, we're here if Mitel decides not to proceed.

Or even if Mitel does not have the resources to do this immediately, Jeff
can start the process today!

When Mitel is ready to take over, it would require nothing but a simple
mySQL dump to send the db to Mitel for import.  As for files, everyone that
does not wish to host their own 'should' use e-smith.org.  This would make
the transition seamless.

The above gets us what we want today and does not impose any undue pressure
on Mitel.  All Mitel need do is tell Jeff when they are ready to receive the
LinkBase db, at their convenience.

Darrell May
DMC myEZserver.com
http://myEZserver.com