On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 11:24, John Cusick wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 09:14, Hsing-Foo Wang wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Looking at the initiative and very constructive comments, I wonder if
> > there is something like:
> I've got one started right now at
>
> http://www.cusick.ws/tiki-index.php
>
> Check it out and see if it meets the needs of the community. I have no
> problems re-doing the system if it fits to be more accessible and
> moderators may help admin the entire system.
>
> Let me know what you think.

Quick follow-up:

I can set this up within a separate domain that I have that is little
used. This will allow the front page/home page to be the wiki itself, or
a can put a prominent link to the wiki. All the other stuff that I play
around with will not be visible as it is now.

I personally feel that this is a much better setup than one of the Nuke
variants as it is much more modifiable with a minimum learning curve
relative to the *nukes.

Regards,

John Cusick