On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, Shad L. Lords wrote:

> > I'm trying to install spambayes on a testbench server to figure out if
> > it's a good antispam solution for myself and then if it is, perhaps other
> > users on an SME system.
>
> For what it is worth.

As usual with posts from you Shad, its worth a great deal :-) Thanks for
the tip about Python upgrading.

And also about Spamassassin containing spambayes - I'm wanting to install
spambayes only however, so installing Spamassassin (a contrib I've messed
with a already) is not what I want.

Thanks!

Graeme Robinson - Graenet consulting
www.graenet.com - internet solutions