On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Dan Brown wrote:

> > From: Robert van den Aker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> > The source RPMS can be found at
> > http://www.contribs.org/contribs/rvandenaker/beta/e-smith-cups/SRPMS
> > / (please grab the latest). Once we have x86 binaries, I can upload
> > a new
>
>       Built, and will be available tonight in my contribs directory on
> your favorite ftp.e-smith.org mirror.
>
> - --

Great! Thank you very much, Dan. I will probably pull these binaries into
my contrib area on contribs.org. That way the x86 packages will only be
scattered over two directories (Peter Schubert's and mine) instead of
three (yours, Peter's and mine).
I'll upload an updated e-smith-cups package and updated documentation to
my contrib area tomorrow. I'll post a message to the list when the
packages are there along with (very simple) update instructions.

Cheers,
Robert