Van: Cyrus Bharda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: vrijdag 8 augustus 2003 6:23
Aan: E-Smith Developers List; Timothée Bastin
Onderwerp: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] ANNOUNCE: QoS addon in english and
french

Timothée,

The problem is not that all th panels are not in english, the problem is
that it misses a step. In the old spanish version, 03 I think, there
were 3
seperate setting pages, you setup some stuff on the first, then clicked
on a
button, then setup some stuff on a second page, then clicked on a
button,
then you got a summary page and clicked a button to accept it all.

But in the english version you only get the firt and third pages, and an
error after the third, and it does not work?

Cyrus Bharda