Hello Rasjid,

I don't know what how-to or package listing you used for your upgrade,
but the two most critical items I have noted in this are 1. install
the pear logs... 'pear install Log'  and 2. issue the command
/sbin/e-smith/signal-event horde-update .  I assume you also created a
custom-template for php.ini with reference to include_path =
".:/usr/share/pear"

Even with these modifications, I have noted several oddities with the
results... Kronolith (calendar) access outputs a blank screen, etc.  I
have yet to find an all-inclusive (meaning that all the functions will
work when you are done) how-to for the php-imp-etc upgrade.

Good luck and surely let me know if you find the how-to (or create one
:-)) which will produce a greater percentage of success.

--
Best regards,
 Craig                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]