Hello again all...

I've been trying for 15 minutes to send some e-mail to a buddy with a
dell.com e-mail address...and it keeps bouncing back to me from qmail on my
SME box.  This doesn't make any sense to me because the outbound SMTP server
setings in Outlook on this machine (WinXP machine behind the SME box) are
set to the IPs of the mail servers of my e-mail account providers.  Why
isn't this machine (on NAT behind the SME box) directly connecting out to
the SMTP servers (Comcast and a local ISP where I have some mail accounts)
and sending the mail along?  For some reason, SME and qmail are getting
stuck in the middle and are attempting to send out this mail for me - which
it shouldn't be doing.  This problem didn't exist with the old E-Smith 4.1.2
box that I stopped using last week.

Here are three examples of what I'm getting back.  The first message was
sent from this WinXP machine directly to the SME box's SMTP server, the
second message went out to smtp.comcast.net (until SME snagged it on it's
way out) and the third message was supposed to go directly to a local ISP's
mail server - again snagged on the way out.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at fullduplex.dyndns.org.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Connected to 143.166.224.193 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 Rejected - see http://www.mail-abuse.org/rbl+/