Hello,
This is the first time, that I write to a Mailing-List and I hope a make
all right! My Question: I use the Beta-Version of E-Smith SME and I
became a lot of SPAM every day.
In one Day I became more than 30 SPAM-Mails.

Where and how can I find the easiest Way to filter my Mails (all
existing Mail-Accounts on the SME-Server) with the Mail-Address and some
Words in the Mail.

My English is not so good, but I hope you understand my Problem.

Thanks for your Help!

Greetings,
Benny S.