This is the first time, that I write to a Mailing-List and I hope a make
all right! My Question: I use the Beta-Version of E-Smith SME and I
became a lot of SPAM every day. In one Day I became more than 30 SPAM-Mails.

Have a look here: http://www.e-smith.org/bboard/read.php?f=3&i=37972&t=37905

BTW: The boards that I'm pointing you too are the correct place to ask questions about SME. Most of the time technical support questions posted on this mailing list are not answered.

--
Greg J. Zartman, P.E.(OR 55020, WA 39548, ID 10779)
Vice-President

Logging Engineering International, Inc.
1243 West 7th Avenue
Eugene, Oregon 97402
541-683-8383   541-683-8144
www.leiinc.com

-- Please report bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] (only) to discuss security issues Support for registered customers and partners to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Searchable archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org