Greg,

I will post further comments/explanations on this topic later today.

In the meantime, I just wanted to answer this:

> It is also very interesting the the old "Core" SME developers have
> stopped using their Mitel email addresses to comment on this list and
> the boards and are using personal email addresses.

No mystery to that.  Gordon and Charlie have moved into other roles
within Mitel.  As such, they are no longer associated with the team here
involved with the 6000 MAS / SME Server (while Michael Soulier *does*
continue to be).  If Gordon and Charlie continued to post in this forum
with mitel.com addresses, many might interpret their comments as speaking
for Mitel with regard to the products.

In order to be clear about that, they have both chosen to post using
personal addresses.  It was their choice and certainly nothing that was
asked of them.  As the product manager for the 6000 MAS, I do appreciate
their action and thank them for it.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Product Management, Mobility Solutions
Mitel Networks Corporation            [EMAIL PROTECTED]