Having "listened" to everything so far, this is great news.
IMO - the one thing that has discouraged the (co)development of "contribs"
has been the (necessary) major chnges to the platform every 6 mnths or so.
A stable base distro that doesn't change over the next couple of years will
help in this regard.

Also - my thanks to the "Team" for all of their own time they have put into
this project. most everything I have learned re: "the e-smith way" i have
learned by searching the boards under AUTHOR - CHARLIE (or GORDON, et al)

> Regards,
> Dan

Kind Regards

Rob Wellesley