installs. This isn't ego time and neither is it time for you to be rude to people. I wasn't being rude I was making valid points which you then echo'd and then flamed.

I didn't mean to be rude and I didn't intend to flame you. I think if you look back at me collective post history, you'll see that these comments aren't out of character for me. I agree that I tend to shoot from the hip at times. That's who I am, good or bad. I like to call things like I see them.

just write good code and make good friends. I'd rather not be flamed and attacked its just people acting their shoesize. Lets concentrate on deliverables not being silly.

No flames intended... I will say that I have alot of personal interest in this community as I've been involved with it for several years. I like SME and I like working with these people.

With that said, I'll close the door on this topic and get back to work. :)

--
Greg J. Zartman

-- Please report bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] (only) to discuss security issues Support for registered customers and partners to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Searchable archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org