Lately I've been neglecting the source tarballs on freenet.sf.net; but
no more.

I've removed the pre-compiled Win32 binaries because it's simply a
headache to maintain.  The source should always compile under MS VC (at
least 6.0), and I'd prefer to focus on keeping the source up to date.

In the meantime, any patches are welcome.  I've seen some mods to
fcpputsite, and they all look good; I'd just like to settle on what the
real problems with fcpputsite are, and nip it in the bud, rather than
continually band-aid something that should be shot instead.

I am working with a Debian mentor on inclusion into their next major
release, and will be updating the documentation to make it easier for
new developers; something I've so far neglected as well.

Cheers.

--
Jay Oliveri                                  "In the land of the blind,
Systems Architect                             the one-eyed man is king."