> > > What would be the recommended entries into the
> > > freenet.ini to fix the following errors:
> > >
> > > WARNING: FECTempDir not set in freenet.conf/ini!
> > > Oct 2, 2002 5:31:55 PM (freenet.node.Main,
> main):
> > > WARNING: FECTempDir not set in freenet.conf/ini!
> > > Oct 2, 2002 6:15:44 PM
> > > (freenet.client.http.FproxyServlet, QThread-10):
> > > WARNING: fproxy tempDir not set.
> > > Oct 2, 2002 6:15:44 PM
> > > (freenet.client.http.FproxyServlet, QThread-10):
>
> > >    Set mainport.params.servlet.1.params.tempDir
> in
> > > freenet.conf/ini.
>
> This error message answers part of your question,
> Reuben.
>
> --
> Robbe

Yes, it does partly answer the question of what
setting, but I wanted to know if there was a
recommended directory or something.  Also, it doesn't
answer anything about FEC.  I don't just want to know
for myself;  if someone gave me some sort of default
setting, I could add it to the Windows configurator.

--Reuben