Matthew Toseland schrieb:

> We have a problem with NodeConfig, which apparently is the java end of
> the config system used in the Windoze installer. It hard-codes the
> entire mainport setup. It does not comment out any of it. This means
> that GJ's work on the new insert servlet, which includes changing where
> it runs, is stuffed. I attach one such generated freenet.ini. The result
> of this is that the old servlet is used instead of the new one. The
> result of _that_ is that it hangs at the end of an insert, apparently
> repeatably. We can move the new InsertServlet_ to InsertServlet, however
> we want it to run in a different manner - it has different params, and
> it should be run on /servlet/Insert, and only on / as a temporary and
> soon to be removed workaround to make old NIM forms work...
>
> Help?!

Write a ConfigServlet and drop that f*cking nodeconfig.exe. SCNR.

I edited my config files only with notepad since 0.5, as NodeConfig does
only nonsense with it.

A problem would be, however, how to start the ConfigServlet without
having an .INI file (and without datastore and the rest of fred) - and
what will happen if someone disables it.

mihi