More recent changes to the code complete implementation of bandwidth
limiting on both input and output (testers would be appreciated on this
particular issue). One issue here is that the overall bandwidthLimit and
averageBandwidthLimit settings are no longer supported, as they would be
pretty hard to implement with nio and AFAIK they are not widely used.