The "Developer Documentation" link at the bottom of the FCPTools section
used to point to the FCP spec.

Where is a good place for this link now, besides buried in the FCPTools
documentation?

--
Jay Oliveri                                  "In the land of the blind,
GnuPG ID: 0x5AA5DD54                          the one-eyed man is king."