> There are the docs, and I'm actually as we speak in the process of making
> an installer for an unstable version.

That's a good idea, as in introduction to building installers, and useful
in the short term as it provides an easy way for Windows users to try out
unstable versions.

In the long term though, I think it might be better if the installer gave
the user the option of which version to install, but that requires
additional infrastructure (e.g. an automatically updated manifest.txt on
freenetproject.org/snapshots listing the various .jars and their
descriptions)

Ian/Matthew, do you think something like that would be feasible?