Well, Ed has what I understand to be a working implementation of NG
routing in the experimental branch - and I really want to get the ball
rolling with it.

To help this along, I have now make the snapshot generation script
generate a new snapshot of the experimental branch which can be
downloaded from:
  http://freenetproject.org/snapshots/freenet-exp-latest.jar

Ed, perhaps you can give people a quick guide as to what they should
watch out for - diagnostics etc - that will give them in indication of
how well things are working.  Also - for the benefit of would-be
NGrouting hackers - could you give a quick guide to the interesting
classes and methods and what each of them does?  I would like to create
a new NGrouting Infolet which gives useful diagnostics on what data we
have collected (including a visual representation of the RTEs for each
node).

We may also want to bump the build number of the exp branch up to 7000.

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke                                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Coordinator, The Freenet Project              http://freenetproject.org/