Greg Wooledge wrote:
Aeloria Resa ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

Also, Daylight Savings Time historically makes the rollover happen 1 hour later.

By "historically" you mean "today", right? ;-)

Hmm... a very simple fix for some of these issues might be for Fred
to display the current time in UTC on the web interface page.  A simple
"click here for more information" next to that could explain what UTC
is, and why the user should care.

No, I mean as in several months. Fish brought up the suggestion in IIP that it might be DST, because the rollover wasn't occuring hen we thought it should, but an hour later.