On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 07:49:01 -0700 Ian Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>However - personally I think that anything more than putting a note
>in the README that their clock needs to be correct is way-overkill.

But as nobody reads README files, I vote for Greg's suggestion:

        - Put local time in UTC format on Web Interface

Additionally:

        - display warning if [local time] is "very" different from [global average
time]. For that it would be necessary for the nodes to tell their [local
time].

jnk

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434