On Tuesday 29 July 2003 02:01 pm, Toad wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 10:56:40AM -0500, Tom Kaitchuck wrote:
> > Yes. But why am I  still so overloaded?
>
> Are you sure you don't have watchme enabled?
>
> Secondly, please try the current unstable snapshot.

I am currently running 6119 I had been on 6115 for a long time.

Random observations:
6119 seems to use much more CPU than 6115, although it is sporadic and does
not overload my computer like it used to. Both are much better than 500X
X=something I forgot.

6119 took over 2 hours to fill up all of my available connections. Although it
took over 200 in a few minutes. Most of my connections are incoming.

I have a "Checkpoint: Connection opener" in my env page, that has been there
for something like 10min.

I see "Outbound connections that are to peers not in the routingtable: 25.0%",
I thought this was fixed for outgoing == routing table.

Most importantly I am able to control my load under both 6115 and 6119, when I
have "defaultResetProbability=0.01" I get only 2-10X the network load
average.