On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 07:50:37PM +0100, Pete wrote:
> Conrad just a quick question how many of the activelinks that you are
> retrieving are edition sites? And how many of them have updates +100
> days ago on them?
>
> Anyone seen a dbr other than tfe and yoyo lately?
>
> Just asking
>
> Pete

Ah, good question.  I wasn't thinking of that.  Now that you mention it, I'm
noticing that pretty much every dbr site in TFE is failing.

Incidentally, I backed off to version 6219, and am no longer constantly
QueryRejecting (but not having any successful incoming requests, either),
sooooo...something clearly broke in that regard between 6219 and 6220.

I'm now backing off again to version 6217.  We'll see how *that* goes.  :-)

--
Conrad Sabatier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - "In Unix veritas"