I will now merge the current 6323 (plus the recent improvement in RT
sorting) to stable. After that, we will see if the recent changes have
made much difference, and implement exponential backoff on
QueryRejected's, a strategy very similar to what we used during the
supposed golden age, which is simple to implement and has similar
effects to ian's proposal. Recent bugfixes, SFT, and other areas may
make a significant difference on their own. Anecdotal evidence suggests
this may be happening, so lets see what happens first.
--
Matthew J Toseland - [EMAIL PROTECTED]