I am positive.  My one and only harddrive has 16Gig free.
freenet-webinstall.exe sets my datastore to be 256M!!!
If the installer can't do it correctly, can we have freenet-webinstall.exe
call nodeconfig.exe (which correctly sizes store for ~10% free space.) when
it exits?

Running Windows XP Pro SP1 here...

>On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 08:20:24PM -0500, Juiceman wrote:
>>
>> Umm... All the windows users are still being set for only 256M datastores
by default.  Do you think this has any effect on the network?